• Must be AJK/Pakistani National.
• Permanent Employee of Government/Semi Government Departments and Autonomous Corporations with at least 03 years of service.
• Professional/Self Employed/Businessmen having established business for last three years.
|Age limit||18-60 years|
|Loan Limit||Maximum up Rs 3.0 million|
|Tenure||Up to 60 months.|
|DSR||40% (including insurance premium)|
|Down Payment/Equity||Minimum 30%|
|Primary Security||Joint Registration of the vehicle in the name of BAJK & borrower under HPA.|
• • 01 Personal Guarantee of Government Officer Grade-17 and above
• Postdated Cheques equivalent to the number of Installments.
|Insurance||Comprehensive Insurance of the vehicle.|
|Purpose||For quick fulfillment of family needs with economical mode of traveling. Easy and quick approach to your destination. Purchase of Motorcycle for domestic and personal use on affordable monthly installments.|
• AJK/Pakistani National residing in AJK.
• Permanent Employees of Government/Semi Government and Autonomous Corporations with at least 03 years of service.
• Account Holder of BAJK.
• Professionals/Self-employed/Businessmen having 03 months statement of A/c with BAJK or any other bank.
For Salaried person - 18-60 Years
For Businessmen - 18-60 Years
|Loan Limit||As per actual cost of Motor Cycle|
|Tenure||Maximum up to 36 months.|
|Primary Security||Joint Registration of vehicle in the name of BAJK & borrower under HPA.|
06 Postdated Cheques
01 Personal Guarantee of Government Officer of BPS-11 or above OR 01 Personal Guarantee of a well worth businessman having past 06 months minimum average account turnover of Rs 150,000/-
|Insurance||Comprehensive Insurance of Motorcycle.|
|Purpose||BAJK offers loan facility for Construction/Renovation/Purchase of residential house/apartments in AJK at reasonable/affordable easy terms|
• All Kashmiris / Pakistani having valid CNIC
• All salaried employee of AJK Government, semi Government, Autonomous bodies, National/Multinational Companies (Blue Chip)
• Business and self-employed professionals of AJK domicile
• Co-applicant allowed for blood relation husband/wife, father/son
|Length of service||Length of service Salaried; minimum 03 years in Permanent Cadre
Business/Self-Employed; at least 03 years in current Business/Profession
|Minimum income/Debt Burden||
• For Salaried Person: Minimum Rs. 30,000/- monthly take home salary (At-least double of monthly installment)
• For Business/Self-Employed: Average monthly income should be 03 times of monthly installment.
For Salaried Person: - 18-60 Years (the loan be matured 06 months before retirement)
For Businessmen: - 18-60 Years
• For Purchase/Construction Rs. 10 Million
• For Renovation 75% of renovation cost up to maximum; Rs. 3.00 Million
|Tenure||Up to 20 year|
|DSR||Debt Equity Ratio 60:40|
|Insurance||Life and mortgaged Property as per Bank’s policy|
|Security||Mortgage of land and building thereon|
|Premature payment||Premature adjustment allowed|
|Partial Adjustment||Allowed after 01 year of disbursement|
Advance Salary Scheme
|Purpose||Don’t worry about your urgent Domestic/personal/family needs like education of kids, marriage of children and medical requirements. BAJK provides you a hassle free finance against your salary. .|
|Eligibility||Permanent employees of Government/semi Government Departments Autonomous Corporation with at least 01 year service.
|Age limit||18-60 years|
|Loan Limit||Maximum up to Rs. 2,000,000/- OR 20 Take Home Salaries whichever is lower|
|Tenure||Maximum 48 months (The loan should end six months prior to date of retirement).|
|Primary Security||Hypothecation of House Hold Items up to loan amount.|
|Secondary Security||• 01 Personal Guarantee of Government Officer of BPS-11 or above. Guarantor should be in equivalent or above grade of the borrower but not less than Grade 11.
• 06 Postdated Cheques.
|Insurance||Life Insurance of the borrower.|
|Purpose||To facilitate your urgent domestic and personal needs, BAJK makes it possible by providing financial facility in shape of Personal Loan so that you could easily take care of your children’s education, marriages, house renovation etc. Just avail this facility and enjoy tension -free life.|
|Eligibility||AJK /Pakistani National|
|Loan Limit||• 95% against Government Securities
• 95% (First party) and 90% (Third party) against bank’s own deposits
• 90% against deposits of others banks
|Tenure||Maximum 36 months|
|Repayment||Lump Sum /Installments|
|Primary Security||Hypothecation of House Hold Items (in case of 3rd party security)|
|Secondary Security||Lien on Deposits|
|Insurance||Life insurance of Borrower (Optional)|
|Purpose||Save Gold- spend money. Keep your gold in safe hands and enjoy consumption of money there against for your urgent needs on lowest rates.|
|Eligibility||Eligibility All account holders of BAJK.|
|Loan Limit||Rs 2.0 Maximum|
|Tenure||Tenure Maximum 12 months (Renewable).|
|Repayment||Repayment Principal lump sum at maturity, markup quarterly.|
|Insurance||For full market value of Gold Ornaments.|
Home Appliances Finance
|Purpose||Purchase of modern electronic appliances/gadgets of your choice and provide comfort to your life.|
• Employee of Government/Semi Government and Autonomous Corporations and Government Organizations.
• Employees of all Banks/DFIs including BAJK.
• BAJK Account Holder.
|Loan Limit||Loan Limit Maximum up to Rs. 200,000/-|
|Repayment||Repayment Monthly Installments.|
|Down Payment/Equity||Minimum 20%|
|Primary Security||Hypothecation of purchased goods.|
|Secondary Security||• 01 PG of Government Officer BPS-11 or above and for Bank Employees, a Personal Guarantee of Bank Employee.
• Cheques for the predetermined Installments.
|Insurance||Insurance of Purchased goods.|